Information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03
Dear customer, this notice is published for information on how the MICROMETAL srl deals with your personal data in full compliance with Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
I shall be included in the database of MICROMETAL srl after acquiring your consent, except in cases of art. 24 Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
That article provides that the treatment is based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
In accordance with the provisions of Art. 13 of D. Lgs 30.06.2003 n.196 – “codice della privacy”, MICROMETAL srl informs that:
- Data are collected for commercial purposes, contractual, administrative, accounting, statistics and establish normal trade contacts using both manual and computerized;
- Providing data is optional;
- In case of refusal to provide data will not be achieved the purposes of paragraph 1;
- The data were acquired through our request and your contact and can be communicated to consultants, shippers or carriers, for the above purposes or any further marketing initiative, or market research;
- You may be contacted at any time to those responsible for data processing to assert your rights under Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, namely: confirmation of the existence of data that concern you; the cancellation, anonymization and blocking of data in violation of law; updating, rectification or integration of data; certification that the operations were brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated;
- The holders of the data is MICROMETAL srl;
- The controllers in accordance with art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/03 is MICROMETAL srl;
- The full list of those responsible is available at the headquarters of MICROMETAL srl.
The customer, the information contained in Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, consent to the processing of personal data within the limits indicated in claiming to have received and read.
Go to the page